Renske is a dog food brand that produces fresh, organic, and nutritious food for dogs.
The Renske brand have a variety of wet and dry food in different flavors. However, for this review we have concentrated on a wet food variant.
Fresh meat and organic food play a vital role in the nutrition of a dog. Feeding fresh food to your pet dogs will provide them with healthier skin, high energy levels, improved digestive system, and relief from all kinds of allergies.
In this article, we are reviewing the Fresh Chicken & Beef wet food by Renske after testing it thoroughly to see if it is the right for food for your dog.
Renske - An Overview of the Brand
Renske is a well-known and successful brand that produces fresh and nutritious food and meal plans, for our pets.
The brand believes that food is a vital element to improve the health, appearance, performance, and behavior of our dogs. Renske believes that proteins, fats, and fatty acids are the essential ingredients in a dog’s diet. That is why the brand has focused on these three ingredients in their products to provide our four-legged friends with a healthy and nutritious life.
The owner of the brand stated “I always wanted the best for my own dogs. And if I can provide my dogs with the best, why not for other people’s too?”
The main ingredient in all Renske’s products is fresh fish or fresh meat, mixed with a few other nutritious ingredients.
Other elements include a combination of fresh fruits, veggies, essential minerals, vitamins, fresh herbs, and trace elements. All their products are high-quality, fresh, and every ingredient is in a balanced amount to ensure a healthy, lively, and prosperous life for your dog.
Moreover, all the products by Renske are natural, and they do not use any sort of artificial flavors, scents, colours, chemicals, or antioxidants.
The meat is lightly steamed in all their recipes to protect you and your dog from harmful bacteria. In addition, their products do not include antibiotics or any additives.
Renske Fresh Chicken & Beef Wet Food
Renske Fresh Chicken & Beef is a tasty, highly nutritious, wet food meal. The main ingredients in this wet food meal is fresh chicken and beef.
The meat is entirely gluten-free, and all the ingredients are lightly steamed to preserve the nutrients inside and removing harmful bacteria.
Apart from chicken and beef, the recipe includes a small amount of whole-grain brown rice, along with a few healthy and nutritious vegetables as well as some essential herbs. From the declaration, the recipe contains almost 80% fresh chicken and beef while the rest of the 20% consists of vegetables, rice, and herbs. The percentages are available for the feed composition, however it doesn’t state what part of the chicken or cattle the meat is from. As a dog owner, not understanding where the meat contained in the food actually comes from can question the quality of the food. On a whole, the declaration is relatively poor and we would have liked to see more from the Renske brand.
Moreover, this wet food by Renske is suitable only for dogs that are of 9 weeks or above. However, there is no information available as to why the food is not suitable to puppies. For an inexperienced dog owner, it may have been useful to understand why this dog food is not suitable to gain further clarity and understanding. However, that being said, Renske has a different variant specifically for puppies.
The food is enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help prevent your dogs from severe health conditions like arthritis and muscle aches. All the ingredients in the recipe are entirely gluten-free and rich in natural antioxidants.
Also, it does not contain any artificial additives, flavors, colours, and chemicals.
However, the only drawback we found is that the food is not grain-free – which is not ideal. If your dog is sensitive, you will have to shop from the grain-free category of the brand.
The product is only available in bags and packets of 100g each. The packaging is handy, practical, and travel-friendly; you can easily take it with you wherever you’re off to without any inconvenience.
After our thorough testing and research, we can say that this fresh chicken and beef wet food by Renske is undoubtedly one of the best and healthy meals for dogs.
Also, the product comes from a famous and authentic brand, so the quality is practically guaranteed. The only disturbing thing is that the food is not grain-free. However, if you have a healthy dog, this minor drawback can be overlooked. In short, it is a perfect choice for your pet dog, and we highly recommend it.
Score and review based on testing and analysis of the dog food available on their website. Also, product reviews, testimonials, value for money and customer service are considered. For more information on testing, visit our test criteria page.
- Fresh & Natural
- Gluten Free Options
- Affordable Food
- No Grain Free Option